Lightning Protection International are experts in all aspects of lightning protection system design, installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
We work alongside our clients to ensure everyone’s safety, reduce overall production downtime and ensure compliance to the latest European and Insurance standards.
We operate throughout Europe, and our expertise has also allowed us to expand into the UAE. We now operate offices in Belgium, Denmark, Dubai, Ireland, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK, in addition to our company HQ in Dublin.
From those offices, we provide clients through Ireland, the UK and Europe with competitively-priced and highly effective solutions.
Our mission statement is to provide our services in a cost effective and timely manner, while delivering all solutions with an ongoing commitment to our comprehensive quality control program.
Our commitment to quality and safety is evidenced by the following:
- We are members of ATLAS (Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists).
- Accredited by ATLAS for the design of Lightning Protection Systems to EN 62305 (Parts 1-4)
- Members of VDB (Association of German Lightning Protection Companies)
- We are members of SLPTG (Steeplejack & Lightning Protection Training Group).
- We are Safe-T Cert registered.
- We are DEHN HVI conductor premium installers.
- Members of ISO 9001:2015
- All our on-site operatives are SafePass holders and have been fully trained in manual handling, working at heights, cable avoidance techniques, PASMA, and SSSTS.
- Full CAD and BIM designs
All our operatives have undertaken training in Health and Safety Awareness, Roof Safety Awareness (including RF Awareness), Safe Use of Abrasive Wheels, Cable Avoidance Techniques, Self Propelled Booms and Scissor Lifts and Rope Access Techniques. To ensure our staff are up to date with current health and safety issues, we hold tool box talks on a regular basis.
Our designers and installers have received and passed third party accreditation in ISEN 62305:2011 Parts 1-4 by ATLAS (The Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists).